The very smooth and shiny finish of polished concrete floors tend to give people the impression that they’re slippery too. Nothing, however, can be further from the truth. Polished concrete floors are completely safe to walk on. The reason? They are subject to rigorous slip resistance tests.
Most Popular Articles
- What is Involved in Installing a Polished Concrete Floor?
- 10 Fascinating Quotes about Concrete
- 10 Amazing Ways Decorative Concrete Overlays Can Transform Your Floor
- 15 Amazing Facts About Concrete
- Stunning Polished Concrete Floor in Dover Heights
- The Four Biggest Mistakes Stores Make While Cleaning Polished Concrete Floors